Mega-cola brand Pepsi's Japanese distributor, Suntory (who recently released Pepsi White) will be releasing a new diet soda, named Pepsi Special. So what makes this diet soda so special from the rest?
The soda contains a fiber molecule called dextrin that is said to prevent the body from absorbing fat. This isn't the first dextrin-fuelled soda in Japan either; the dextrin cola market has been captured by Kirin Mets Cola, which was available on shelves in April.
- The 6 Foods Celebrity Trainers Will Not Eat
- Diabesity Crisis not Slowing American's Soda Consumption
- Corporations Exporting Obesity
- The Truth About High Fructose Corn Syrup
- And People Still Call it Food?
- The Bitter Truth About Sugar
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Fantabulous Friday Blog Roundup
- The Not So Sweet Truth About Aspartame