New Toronto burger company, Gangster Burger, is one menu you can't refuse. The restaurant's philosophy is "if the people are demanding a good burger without all the mumbo jumbo, then we're going to supply it. And we're going to do it our way."
Paying tribute to infamous mob members, Gangster Burger has come up with drool-worthy combinations like the Capone (a patty layered with roasted red peppers coated in marinara sauce) and the Escobar (a burger with crushed season tortilla and jalapeno ranch).
For another delicious burger menu, check out Fat Guy's Peanut Butter Bacon Burgers.
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- The Woouf "Burger" Pouf is a Cushion for Carnivores
- Red Robin Launches "The People's Burger" Competition
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- The Cronut Burger Heads to Toronto's CNE
- 5 Bodacious Burgers to Celebrate National Burger Day
- Red Lentil Burger and Other Vegetarian Burgers to Eat on Independence Day
- What kind of burgers 'Uneeda Burger' is planning to serve?
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Memorial Day Burgers
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger