The Wahlberg brothers, actor Mark, actor and singer Donnie and chef Paul, are suing the business manager of their Boston-area restaurant, Wahlburgers, for basically being incompetent.
Edward St. Croix has been the manager of Wahlburgers since it opened, but hasn't been doing a good job. The lawsuit cites he "failed to meet even the most basic duties as business manager," and adds he was "incompetent and unqualified" to do his job, which included bookkeeping, licensing and permits. Apparently, St. Croix also diverted money from Wahlburgers into another restaurant he was hoping to open on the side.
The Wahlbergs say because of their former manager's inability to do his job, they are going to have a hard time paying their taxes.
- Mark Wahlberg Talks Wahlburgers TV Show
- Filming for Wahlburgers Reality Show Begins
- Mark and Donnie Wahlberg to Open a Burger Joint
- Wahlburgers is Officially Open
- Wahlbergs Hire Panera Bread Exec to Lead Restaurant Expansion
- Wahlbugers Reality Show to Air on the History Channel
- Wahlburgers Already Planning European Expansion
- Steve Carell Wants His Last Meal to be From Wahlburgers
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- Jay-Z Sues 40/40 Chef
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Herb Marinated Rack Of Lamb With Vinaigrette
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake