Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook actress Jennifer Lawrence considers herself to be fat, or at least by Hollywood standards.
"In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress. I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach."
Notably, Lawrence has spoken out a few times in regards to being a healthy role model to younger girls.
“I’m never going to starve myself for a part,” she said. “I don’t want little girls to be like, ‘Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I’m going to skip dinner. That’s something I was really conscious of during training, when you’re trying to get your body to look exactly right. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed.”
- Jennifer Lawrence: I Can't Work When I'm Hungry
- Jennifer Lawrence is 'Sick of Young Girls on Diets'
- Jennifer Lawrence is Not Worried About her Eating Habits
- Jennifer Aniston Shares Diet and Workout Routine
- The Unofficial Hunger Games Cookbook for Fans
- Hunger Games Recipe: Peeta's Burnt Nut and Raisin Bread
- 13-Year-Old X Factor Contestant Put Herself on a Diet
- Is Angelina Jolie Starving Herself to Make a Socioeconomic Statement?
- Jessica Biel Feels Better About Boring Diets When She Sees Herself On Screen
- Amanda Bynes Locks Herself in Cupcake Shop Washroom