Martha Stewart is reportedly signed-on to produce on new sitcom called The Tao of Martha. The show centers around a woman who feels she needs to change her life after her husband leaves her, and turns to Martha Stewart for guidance. The show is based on a book of the same name and sounds a lot like Julie and Julia.
Austin Winsberg will be writing the script with some help from Stewart, who might also make a few guest appearances in the form of voice-overs.
Would you watch The Tao of Martha?
- Watch Martha Stewart Pepper Spray a Turkey
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled
- Martha Stewart to Host 2012 Pillsbury Bake-Off
- 4 Quotes About Food and Life From Martha Stewart
- Martha Stewart Makes Green Eggs and Ham with The Lorax
- The Menu at the 70th Birthday Party for Martha Stewart
- Martha Stewart to Launch 'Cooking School' Show on PBS
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Drinking Games with Martha Stewart
- ABC Buys Sitcom about Top Chef Masters Competitors
- Martha Stewart Lands Her Own Comic Book