Rachael Ray is releasing a new cookbook featuring the recipes she uses at home. My Year in Meals gives an intimate look at Ray's kitchen with a year's worth or recipes that include Almond Custard Broiche Toast, Egg Tagliatelle and Butternut Squash Risotto.
Making it a family affair, the back of the book features cocktail recipes from Ray's husband, John Cusimano.
"Days until my new book MY YEAR IN MEALS comes out. Over 500 recipes. You wanna know what I cook for myself? Here u go!" Ray wrote on Twitter.
My Year in Meals will be available on November 13.
- Rachael Ray Signs 3-Book Deal with Atria Books
- Bobby Flay Defends Rachael Ray in Ghostwriting Scandal
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Rachael Ray Releases New Burger Cookbook
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri to Host Celebrity Cook-Off
- Rachael Ray Talks Warm Weather Food
- Rachael Ray Talks Celebrity Cook-Off
- Rachael Ray is the Most Media Covered Chef
- Rachael Ray Reveals the Contents of her Fridge
- Joey Fatone Hosts 'My Family Recipe Rocks!'
- Ny Pretzel Chicken Inspired By Rachael Ray
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Chicken Souvlaki and Orzo
- A Pauper's Apple Pie
- Kristi's Pork Cacciatore
- New Year's Eve Pineapple Pom Cocktail
- Buddha's Delight
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad