Today's blog crush is from the elegant and swoonworthy blog: BakersRoyale.com. How does the fall flavors of caramel, apples and of course, plenty of crunchy crumble, sound?
Behold; The Caramel Apple Trifle. A simple recipe that has been transformed into high falutin' awesomeness.
The blog: BakersRoyale.com
Jump directly to the awesomeness: Caramel Apple Trifle
- Blog Crush of The Day: The Great Pumpkin Cake
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Thanksgiving Sides
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes are the Perfect Serving for Parties
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Halloween Treats
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Blog Crush: Vintage Kitchen Notes Makes Brown Sugar Cheesecake
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Blog Crush: Chica And Jo 4th Of July Cupcakes
- no-bake caramel reese's peanut butter cups
- Caramel Almond Berry Trifle Recipe!
- Traditional English Trifle
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Berry and White Chocolate Trifle
- Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque with Frangelico
- Caramel Pecan Pie
- Spiced Caramel Apple Upside-Down Cake
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade