Jamie magazine is coming to North America! A publisher based in Ottawa, Canada, idoodlemedia inc., announced they will be publishing Jamie Oliver's magazine. The North American version of Jamie will be similar to the original British version, but will feature topics that are more relevant and will change the measurements in recipes.
"You don't see many of these global brands come up for an opportunity like this and you certainly don't see many of them in Ottawa," said idoodlemedia publisher Robert Sowah. "So the fact we can take something and turn it into the center of North America... it feels great."
The company is also planning on releasing a smartphone app that will feature some of Oliver's most popular recipes and will list grocery stores that sell the desired ingredients.
Jamie magazine will be available in North American grocery stores next week. The app will also be available later this month.
- Jamie Oliver Is a Reluctant Crusader
- Jamie Oliver is Entering the App Market
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver Launches New Line of Appliances With Philips
- Jamie Oliver Invests in Montreal Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver Creates Sandwich Line for UK's Boots
- Jamie Oliver Celebrates Food Revolution Day
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Steak with Tomato Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Moroccan Potatoes
- Fillets of Cod Piccata with Artichokes Hearts and Green Olives
- Simple lentil soup
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Pork Chops with Potatoes
- Gemista. Stuffed Peppers
- Horseradish and Garden Vegetable Dip