Wolfgang Puck is launching four California wines to help Keep Memory Alive, an organization that helps raise awareness for Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health. The four wines include a master sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and red blends.
"Wine is an essential element to a truly great dining experience," Puck said at the unveiling. "Mother Nature, as always, ruled over the 2011 grape-growing season. Flavors developed at lower sugar levels, and the harvest began several weeks later than average when fruit quality was high. Wines of this vintage are beautifully balanced."
The wines will be in stores in time for the holidays, along with a booklet of recipes for entertaining.
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- The Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival is Back From Aug. 9-12
- Randy Jackson to DJ at LA Food and Wine Festival
- Wolfgang Puck is Not a Fan of Starbucks Coffee
- Survey Shows Celebrity-Branded Food is just Average
- Wolfgang Puck Honored with James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
- Wolfgang Puck Opens Pizza Bar in North Carolina
- Gordon Ramsay is the Highest Earning Chef in America
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Wolfgang Puck to Appear on '90210'
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Creamy Red Pepper Soup
- Homemade Triple Chocolate Brownies
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Born To Be Alive Cocktail
- Making Your Koka Instant Noodles Come Alive
- Beef Empañadas & Romesco Sauce
- Cheese Tray
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili