If you can make applesauce, you can make rich, decadent apple butter.
I remember apple butter on biscuits as a way to start the day with my grandparents. My grandpa would get up in the dark, and grandma would make scrambled eggs (with ketchup), and serve warm biscuits with apple butter. Since I was very young, I ate more butter than biscuit, but both were tasty.
Hopefully, apple butter will become a family favorite for your crew as well. Enjoy!
- Make Your Own Candy Apples With This Awesome Instructable
- Make Your Own Ketchup
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Make Your Own Thanksgiving Apron
- Make Your Own Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Gluten Free Browned Butter Pecan Tart
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Make Your Own Whoopie Pies
- Make Your Own Green Juice with Apple
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Mini Spiced Apple Tarts with Chocolate
- Apple Sandwiches with Granola and Peanut Butter
- Sausage and Apple Cornbread Stuffing
- Defy Your Aging Signs!
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- How To Make Your Own Rock Candy