If you can make applesauce, you can make rich, decadent apple butter.
I remember apple butter on biscuits as a way to start the day with my grandparents. My grandpa would get up in the dark, and grandma would make scrambled eggs (with ketchup), and serve warm biscuits with apple butter. Since I was very young, I ate more butter than biscuit, but both were tasty.
Hopefully, apple butter will become a family favorite for your crew as well. Enjoy!
- Make Your Own Candy Apples With This Awesome Instructable
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Gluten Free Browned Butter Pecan Tart
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Hot Pumpkin Spice Buttered Rum
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade
- no-bake caramel reese's peanut butter cups
- Nature’s Holiday Anti-Freeze: Meyer’s Apple Gløgg
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart
- Apple Sandwiches with Granola and Peanut Butter