The Glowing Lightaber Ice Pop is cooler than the dark side. The ThinkGeek product comes with 4 saber hilts (two in Darth Vader red and two in Luke Skywalker green) that actually light up with LED lights. Now if only they made the clashing noises while you played with your food.
For another lightsaber utensil, check out these chopsticks.
- This Darth Vader Popsicle Will Lure You to the Dark Side
- Star Wars Chop Sabers Make You a Dinnertime Jedi
- Darth Vader Will Convince You to Sip Pepsi Energy Cola with the Sith
- Death Star Tea Infuser Will Steep Your Tea to the Dark Side
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Pop Culture Icons as Produce
- 5 Fun Darth Vader Foods
- Rudolph Cake Pop Has a Nose So Bright It Glows
- Ice Cream Cake Pops Look Like Mini Frozen Treats
- Top 10 Foodista Posts of January 2012
- [valentine's Dessert] Melt Your Heart
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Strawberry Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Pudding Pops
- Mango lassi Popsicles
- Halloween "Pops"
- Gluehwein "Glow Wine"
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- True vanilla ice cream
- Patriotic Popsicles