This past week, a nine-year-old boy in Ukraine most definitely indulged his sweet tooth after stealing and spending his parents' life savings on candy. The money was stashed underneath the family's sofa in their home, and the boy admitted to taking various amounts and purchasing sweets, as well as sharing it with his friends.
The boy hopefully learned his lesson though, unlike these Maryland theives.
- Maryland Thieves Steal Girl Scouts' Money
- Donut Thieves Captured! Celebrate with 10 Delicious Recipes
- Austrian Thieves Nab 21 Tons of Ketchup and Mustard
- Thieves Steal $300,000 in Mainly Vegetables
- Thieves Steal 510 Pounds of Meatballs
- Eataly Stealing Business From Little Italy
- Whimsical Pastel Swirl Cotton Candy Apples are a Fairy's Fancy
- 5 Easy Gluten Free Back to School Treats
- How Candy Canes Are Made
- How Classic Ribbon Candy Is Made