David Chang is looking for the best beer brew. The Momofuku chef tweeted the above photo, saying, "Trying to produce the best beer brewed for @momofuku (no joke). Check out our Venn diagram for tasting note goals."
According to the diagram, Chang is looking to mix the tastes of Bud Light, Coors Light and Tecate for a microbrew. Do you think Chang will succeed in his beer quest?
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Compares Coors Light to Frozen Pants in New UK Ad
- Coors Light Now Number 2 Beer
- David Chang's Moth Story
- Who Wants Tea-Flavored Beer?
- David Chang Launches New "Lucky Peach" Foodie Magazine
- David Chang, Fashion Model?
- David Chang's Coke Feud
- David Chang Appears on Fallon
- Bud Light Platinum Coming in January
- Man Survives In Wilderness With Frozen Coors Light
- Tender Grilled Steak and Mushroom Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
- Cheesy Egg and Potato Pie
- Steam Sliced Chicken Breast Meat With Dried Lily Buds, Sliced Mushrooms & Black Fungus
- Steam Sliced Chicken Breast Meat With Dried Lily Buds, Mushrooms & Black Fungus
- Bud Light Chelada Enchiladas
- Sweet and Creamy Tarragon Salad Dressing
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Sweet Banana Breakfast Bars
- Scrambled Egg and Ham Breakfast Buns
- Luscious Berry Custard Cobbler