Mogul Oprah Winfrey is rumored to be launching her own organic line. The television personality has applied for a US Patent and Trademark of "Oprah's Organics" which will include bath soaps, sunscreen, massage oils as well as frozen veggies and salad dressings. Additionally submitted were patents for "Oprah's Farm," a beverage and catering business and "Oprah's Harvest."
This recent adventure in organic farming is the perfect follow up to O Magazine's first food issue
- Oprah to Launch Her Own Line of Organic Produce
- Oprah Celebrates Last Taping of Talk Show With Champagne at Spiaggia
- Bob Greene Shares Nutrition Advice
- Oprah Winfrey Lost 25 Pounds on New Diet
- O Magazine Releases First Food Issue
- Celebrity Kitchens: Oprah Winfrey
- Oprah Shares Thanksgiving Meal with Twitter Followers
- Dunkin' Donuts is Testing Gluten-Free Products
- What's the Most Stolen Food Product in the World?
- Paula Deen's 6 Word Memoir