Mixologist Salvatore Calabrese has managed to create a cocktail worth $8,850. The elixir, known as Salvatore's Legacy, is a mixture of a 1788 Clos de Griffier Vieux Cognac, Kummel Liqueur, 1869 Dubb Orange Curacao and dashes of Angosture bitters from 1900. The cocktail is officially the Guinness World Record for most expensive cocktail and was sold at Calabrese's bar at the London Playboy Club.
For another astronomically priced liquor, check out this $200,000 bottle of whiskey.
- Vieux-Boulogne Cheese
- The Legacy Aerating Wine Glass Oxygenates as You Pour
- At all my legacy and you know I have to knowhow to keep a record and/or
- Chef Salvatore De Cristofaro is know for what kind of food?
- my ranking was Chef de Cuisine till 2 days back. now it is showing the bottom one ''Patron'' .. what's the error ?
- Americans: 'We're Broke, We're Hungry, We're Over It'
- Julia Roberts Went on 'Reset' Program to get in Shape for 'Mirror Mirror'
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed for Two More Seasons
- Jourdan Dunn Didn't Diet, Embraced 'Womanly Body' Before Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- 'The Hangover' Writers Working on New TV Show Called 'Mixology'
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken
- Honey 'n' Oats Bread
- Frieda's Hoppin' John
- Sophie's Maple Scones With Pecans & Cranberries, Served With Maple's Butter
- Aunt Caroline's Forgotten Cookies (Mae-Mae's Best Friend)
- Ryan's Shepherd's Pie
- Emily Cooper's Turkey Shepherd's Pie