Cara Delevingne is one Victoria's Secret model who didn't feel any pressure to diet before the lingerie company's annual fashion show. In fact, Delevingne revealed she ate McDonald's the day before walking the runway.
"I mean, I've been working every day in different countries, so I haven't really had time," she said. "I had McDonald's for lunch [the day before the show] and pizza for dinner. I need to eat a lot otherwise I feel faint -- I get in the worst moods if I don't eat."
That is definitely change from how some of Delevingne's fellow angels prepare for their moments on the catwalk.
- Adriana Lima Shares her Victoria's Secret Diet
- Jourdan Dunn Didn't Diet, Embraced 'Womanly Body' Before Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Miranda Kerr Turned to Green Juices to Prepare for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Lily Aldridge's Victoria's Secret Diet
- Adriana Lima Eats Cake Before Fashion Show
- Bar Refaeli's Secret to Beauty is a Healthy Lifestyle
- Victoria Justice's Beauty Secret: Raw Food
- Alessandra Ambrosio Dieted to Hide Pregnancy
- Henry Cavill Ate 5,000 Calories a Day for 'Man in Steel'
- Wilver's Demise (Brilliance for Hot Weather)
- Aunt Teri's Super Secret Spaghetti Sauce
- Mother's Secret Home Recipe-Chicken Satay
- Glazed Chocolate Chip Scones with Rosemary and Cara Cara Orange
- Cara Mia Cream Pie
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Night Before Cinnamon Rolls
- Night-Before Pancakes
- Dark Chocolate Secrets
- Secret Potatoes
- Secret Guac