Twilight actress Christian Serratos has teamed up with PETA for a second time to encourage the world to go vegetarian. Serratos poses in a graveyard while the ad tells you to 'Respect Life.'
Serratos said her costume choice was in celebration of Dia de Los Muertos.
"Dia de Los Muertos is a holiday that pays tribute to the dead and also celebrates life," she says in the video below. "So I thought what better of an idea than to bring it in with PETA and let people know how we can respect the living and the dead."
Check out Christian Serratos' full PETA ad and behind-the-scenes video below!
- Mayim Bialik Trashes Meat for PETA
- Michael Clarke Duncan Promotes Vegetarianism With PETA
- PETA Releases Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- PETA Advocates for All-Vegan Mars
- Dole Nutrition Institute to Participate in Food Day Campaign
- Angela Simmons Promotes Vegetarianism with PETA
- Jorja Fox Reveals Vegetarian Ad for PETA
- Denise Richards Asks PETA for Vegan Cookbook Suggestions
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup