Elizabeth Hurley says she is continuing her organic farm, despite reports that she has given up the hobby.
"I have no idea why [reports] said I gave it up, when I haven't," Hurley told China Daily. "I am very proud of my son, who is 10 and eats only organic meat and eggs from my farm."
The model and actress purchased her 400-acre Gloucestershire farm in 2003 with her then husband Arun Nayer. Reports hit earlier this year saying Hurley had abandoned the farm after marrying her current husband Shane Warner. There was also a film in the works that would document Hurley and her farm, but it is no longer being worked on.
- Elizabeth Hurley Shares Healthy New Year's Resolution
- Oprah Winfrey Prepares to Launch Oprah's Organics
- 4 Raps About Organic Food
- Organic Egg Farm Violates Federal Standards
- Chipotle Movie - Back To The Start
- Turning the Farm Bill into the Food Bill
- Unseen War on American Farms
- Chipotle and Willie Nelson Bring us Back to the Start
- What Is Pastured Poultry - Video
- Get Your BS in Sustainable Agriculture
- Chocolate Spelt Cake
- Latkes; Fried Vegetable Pancakes from Europe and the Middle East
- Fig and Gorgonzola Bites
- She Crab Soup
- Chocolaty Cake In A Cup, Recipe Adapted From She's In The Kitchen
- Organic Berry Crostata
- How To Make Organic Lemon Curd
- How To Make Organic Raspberry Curd
- Organic Banana Bread
- Pickled Green Beans With Ginger and Lemongrass