Lily Aldridge had her daughter just five months ago and the model walked the runway at last week's Victoria's Secret fashion show definitely not looking like a new mom. Aldridge said her toned tummy was thanks to a lot of salmon.
"I ate so much salmon for the last two months -- you wouldn't believe it!" she told Us Weekly. "Literally, I cannot see salmon for like eight months, I ate so much of it."
After giving birth and in preparation for the fashion show, Aldridge said she stuck to clean foods.
"I tried to eat really clean foods before the show, and I just had a baby so I was eating overtime to keep with breast feeding," she said, adding she stuck to "all organic fruits and vegetables."
- Adriana Lima Shares her Victoria's Secret Diet
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals Fitness and Diet Secrets
- Victoria Beckham is Trying to Gain Weight
- Is Victoria Beckham on a Baby Food Diet?
- Victoria Beckham on the Alkaline Diet
- Eva Mendes Loves Bread, and Other Diet Secrets
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Post-Baby Diet Secrets
- Chris Hemsworth Reveals Movie Diet Secrets
- Olivia Munn Shares her Diet Secrets
- Top 5 Heidi Klum Diet Secrets
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Steam Sliced Chicken Breast Meat With Dried Lily Buds, Sliced Mushrooms & Black Fungus
- Steam Sliced Chicken Breast Meat With Dried Lily Buds, Mushrooms & Black Fungus
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde