Pizza Hut, the original stuffed crust creator, has certainly made some odd creations over the past years, but this time around, the chain restaurant has decided to cover the entire pie with crust. Called the "Overstuffed Pizza," the Hut is currently only offering two flavors; the Italian Meat Trio (two sausages and pepperoni) and the Supremo (a combo of Italian sausage, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms). The crusted pie is then baked with parmesan cheese and spices sprinkled on top.
For another one of Pizza Hut's unique creations, check out the cheeseburger pizza.
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Pizza Hut Perfume Will Ensnare Your Sense of Smell and Taste
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- Pizza Hut Releases Eau de Pizza Hut for Valentine's Day
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Pizza Hut Offers $10,000 Proposal Package for Valentine's Day
- Pizza Hut Offers National Pizza Return in Honor of Tax Day
- Pizza Hut Serves Cheesburger Pizza in Middle East
- Seafood Trio
- Happy Call Recipe: Trio Chilli Selar In Just 3 Steps
- Pan Seared Lamb Loin With Chimichurri & Roasted Trio Squash Salad With Goat Cheese and Pinenuts
- Sweet Potato Pizza
- Pizza Muffins
- Dessert Pizza
- Salad Pizza
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Quick & Easy Mini Pizza Buns!
- Pita Pizza Snacks