November marks the fifth year fast food royalty Burger King will be in Japan. To celebrate, the chain is offering unlimited burgers, fries and onion rings and drinks.
Order a large black burger meal between November 17th and November 21st and receive all-you-can-eat refills for the next half hour when you bring your wrapper, cup and paper bag back to the register. From November 22 to November 30th do it all over again when you order a large Whopper meal.
Burger King is calling the deal “B’iking,” and play on the Japanese word for “Viking” which means all-you-can-eat buffet and Burger King.
- Bill Wisth Protests All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant for Cutting Him Off
- Man Attempts to Eat Burger King Whopper with 1,050 Strips of Bacon
- Burger King Celebrates 55 Years with the 55 Cent Whopper
- Burger King Introduces The Proud Whopper
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Black Pepper in Burger King Burgers?
- Burger King Japan Releases Its Pumpkin Bomb Burgers
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat
- 810-Calorie Sliders? Burger King Reintroduces BK Burger Minis, Adds BK Chicken Minis