Campbell’s soup is vintage, so hipsters will love it. Campbell’s is hoping they’ll latch on to a new idea, Campbell’s Go, microwavable soup pouches in an assortment of flavours. Since all the cool kids are lining up at food trucks and local eateries, Campbell’s hopes to grab their attention by setting up free soup kitchens in cities.
If you can’t make it to one of these free soup kitchens, Campbell’s Go will cost you about $3 a pouch. Or you can just sit at home, and look at Campbell’s kitten GIFs on your MAC laptop.
- 'Muru Pops Down in Tytyri' Bistro is an Otherworldly Underground Eatery
- BurgerMonday Gets 24 Artists to Create Burger Placemat Art for Pop-Up Dinner
- The "La Bulle" Coca-Cola France Exhibit Imagines Drinking Habits in 2020
- The Gourmet Tea Shop Redefines Pop-Up Retail
- Anthon Berg Trades Chocolate for Good Deeds at The Generous Store
- Is L.A. The New Foodie City?
- Rachael Ray Gets Her Own Food Truck to Promote Her New Book
- In-N-Out Pop-Up Stand in Singapore Shuts Down Due to Burger Shortage
- Films on Fridges is a Temporary Outdoor Movie Theater Made of Old Refrigerators
- Weird Wednesday: Chocoholic Fish, Decoding Espresso Jargon and Coca-Cola Across the World
- Halloween "Pops"
- Herbed Vegetables In A Feta Quiche With A Wild Rice Crust
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- One Thousand Ants - Angel Food Cake
- Campbelled Eggs
- Assembly Line Cookies
- Border Line Coconut and Apricot Cake
- How To Line A Round Cake Pan With Detachable Base (Tutorial)
- Patriotic Popsicles
- How to make perfect homemade popcorn