Craving a hit of “V?” Crystal Watanbe, of Fictional Foods has done it again, recreating your favourite fictional foods at home. This time, she took on “V,” which True Blood fans know is an illicit drug made from vampire blood. “V” will heighten the senses, increase strength, make an intense sexual experience, cause hallucinations. Or in Crystal’s mixed berry version, it might just provide a sugary sweet pick-me-up. Either one will be a hit at your next party, but this way you can skip an ordeal with a vampire.
- "RIP Diet" Cupcakes are Hilarious Halloween Treats
- Vampire Cookies Will Have You Begging to Take a Bite
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Creepy Ceramic Bowl Gets Mouthy for Halloween
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gobbler the Turkey Costume Will Have You Basting for a Good Time
- "Thanksgivukkah" Turkey Egg Rolls with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Food Photo Contest: Get Fork to Win Thanksgivukkah!
- The Challenge: Packaged vs. Homemade Holiday Dinner Classics?
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Halloween "Pops"
- Healthier, Home-Made "Nutella"
- You get ripped when you have a training program that is perfect for you
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Smokey "Fried" Creole Turkey Salad
- how does it help you get desired results???
- Pumpkin Cookies with Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
- Homemade Muffins Bursting with Blueberries!
- Frittata "Brinner" Sandwiches - Southwest Style
- White Beans & Cranberry Chutney Dip with Homemade Tortilla Chips