CNN is finally releasing a few details about Anthony Bourdain's new show, which has now been given the title Parts Unknown. The series, which will premiere on CNN in spring 2013, is a weekend travel and food show.
"I am intensely curious about some places that are difficult. Clearly in the past some of the most exciting and interesting ones have been challenging for one reason or another," Bourdain said on Piers Morgan Tonight. "One of the shows I've been meaning to do for years and haven't been able to do is go up the Congo River and trace Conrad's trip all the way, as far as you can go. It is an amazing country, but security is a concern there."
Below is a preview of Parts Unknown, in which Bourdain talks about what traveling means to him while boating through a pretty gorgeous setting. Check it out below!
- Anthony Bourdain's CNN Show Gets a Premiere Date
- The Black Keys to Appear on Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Get Jiro' Makes Best Sellers List
- Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson's New Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain Moves to CNN for Weekend Show
- Anthony Bourdain Announces "The Layover," a New Travel Channel Show
- Anthony Bourdain Posters Illustrate the 'No Reservations' Host
- Partly Cloudy
- Overnight Pull-A-Part Cinnamon Rolls
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- Dessert Platters Part 1... Butterfly Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Covered Oreos, and Brownie Bites
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken
- Honey 'n' Oats Bread
- Frieda's Hoppin' John