Making pumpkin pie is a holiday tradition for many families at Thanksgiving. The fall flavor goes perfectly with all the delicious dishes, and in our home, pumpkin pie means two servings apiece!
Check out this healthy, raw pumpkin pie recipe, creamy with nuts, seeds and dates as the base. You will become just as enamored as we were.
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts