Lea Michele doesn't quite have the best skills in the kitchen. While the Glee star says she loves to cook, she also admitted to serving a not-so-good breakfast of raw eggs to her boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith.
"I cooked something for my boyfriend the other day, and I don't think he really liked it," Michele said on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. "I made him a little breakfast, like my version of an Italian croque-madame or something, but I think the eggs were raw and not cooked! It wasn't very good, but he was a very good sport."
Despite her limited culinary skills, Michele says she would still like to have her own cooking show some day.
"I love to cook so much. I like to cook everything," she said. "I really like to eat my food."
- Lea Michele Wants Cory Monteith to Go Vegan
- Lea Michele Helps Cory Monteith Lose Weight
- Lea Michele is on a Fluctuating Vegan Diet
- Lea Michele's Favorite Vegan Meal is Lasagna
- Lea Michele Has a Meatball Meltdown on Glee Set
- Lea Michele Talks Misconceptions About Vegans
- Applebee's Accidentally Serves Infant a Margarita
- Heather Morris' Diet Tip: Eat What You Want
- Amber Riley Drops Two Dress Sizes by 86'ing Fast Food
- Megan Fox Follows a Raw Food Diet
- Raw chili chocolate truffles
- Aam Pora Sherbet
- Peach Cream Pie With Blackberries
- Aunt Ivy’s Raw Macadamia and Goji Berry Cookies
- Raw Zucchini Pesto Pasta
- Broiled Mackerel or Mackerel Preserves
- Raw pumpkin pie
- Turkey Breasts With Madera Cream Sauce, Served With Braised Belgian Endives With Brow
- Marinated Spicy Chili Chicken Served With Steamed Bok Choy & Poatoes
- Ginger & Lemongrass Marinated Lamb Cutlets With Verjuice Oven Roasted Vegetables & Served With Boiled Potatoes