Top Chef host, Padma Lakshmi, recently posed for a page in Playboy magazine. The gorgeous star admits to the magazine during a Q&A that she has the ability to mimic almost any meal.
"If you saw me chop an onion, you would be highly unimpressed. But if I taste a dish, I can usually replicate the ingredients. And if I kissed you, I could probably tell what you had for lunch."
More recently, Padma made a splash in the industry after allowing a man eat ham off of her for charity.
- Padma Lakshmi Says her Daughter is an Adventurous Eater
- Padma Lakshmi Says her Family has a Healthy Diet
- Anthony Bourdain, Jamie Oliver and Padma Lakshmi Get Emmy Nods
- Padma Lakshmi Let Man Eat Ham Off Her for Charity
- Top 10 Reactions to New Top Chef Season
- Gail Simmons Memoir Coming Out in 2012
- Top Chef Hopefuls Announced
- Gordon Ramsay Gives Playboy Interview
- The Moth To Host Food Story Night
- Maxim Names Paula Deen Sexiest Female Chef