Starbucks has officially marked the beginning of the holidays by offering their customers a bogo deal. Starting November 15th to November 18th, Starbucks is offering a buy one get one free promo with its Holiday Drinks menu, which is contains the classic peppermint mocha, caramel brulee latte and gingerbread latte. The promotion is available from 2 PM to 5 PM until Sunday.
Additionally, the brand has released a limited edition VIA coffee that is peppermint mocha-flavored.
For more Starbucks business moves, check out this list.
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks
- NYC Cocktail Week Starts Tomorrow
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- 7 Holiday Treats To Stay Away From
- Starbucks, Groupon Outperform Expectations
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails