Starbucks has officially marked the beginning of the holidays by offering their customers a bogo deal. Starting November 15th to November 18th, Starbucks is offering a buy one get one free promo with its Holiday Drinks menu, which is contains the classic peppermint mocha, caramel brulee latte and gingerbread latte. The promotion is available from 2 PM to 5 PM until Sunday.
Additionally, the brand has released a limited edition VIA coffee that is peppermint mocha-flavored.
For more Starbucks business moves, check out this list.
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks
- 7 Holiday Treats To Stay Away From
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- 4 Holiday Cocktail Recipes for Thirsty Thursday
- 11 Easter-Themed Drinks To Spice Up Any Easter Party
- 3 High Calorie Holiday Drinks
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Other Mouthwatering Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Creamy Chocolate Pumpkin-Spice Latte (No, It’s Not Starbucks!)
- Thick & Crunchy Peppermint Mocha Ice Cream Shake
- Peppermint Cocoa
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cocktail
- Peppermint Vodka
- Hot Cocoa Powdered Mix
- Hot Spiced Apple Cider
- Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
- Chicken With Grilled Onions and Sumac