Model Jourdan Dunn took a different approach to preparing for her walk down the catwalk during the Victoria's Secret fashion show. Dunn says she didn't diet or up her workout regime because she feels the brand is all about embracing a 'womanly' figure.
"I didn't do much extra exercise, and if anything, I've been trying to put more junk in my trunk because Victoria's Secret is all about celebrating a womanly body, so I even had a KFC the other day," she said.
- Miranda Kerr Turned to Green Juices to Prepare for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Adriana Lima Shares her Victoria's Secret Diet
- Cara Delevingne Ate McDonald's Before Victoria's Secret Show
- Lily Aldridge's Victoria's Secret Diet
- Adriana Lima Eats Cake Before Fashion Show
- Victoria Justice's Beauty Secret: Raw Food
- Wilver's Demise (Brilliance for Hot Weather)
- Kitchen Secrets Video: How to Make an Old Fashioned Cocktail
- Stella McCartney Hosts Fashionable Dinner Party
- Secret's Out for CNN's Secret Supper!
- Nigela's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Nigella's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Robert Hess' Old Fashioned
- Aunt Teri's Super Secret Spaghetti Sauce
- Mother's Secret Home Recipe-Chicken Satay
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Old-Fashioned Strawberry Pie
- Old-Fashioned Whole Wheat Bread
- Old-Fashioned Scones