Red Robin restaurant launches the "Bring My Burger Back" campaign. This competition allows customers to vote between ten different burgers from the past to be put back on the menu in 2013. Some favorites include the "Godfather Burger," "the 5 Alarm Burger," and "the Orbit Burger." Voters can also cast a "write-in" burger. Those who participate are automatically entered into a drawing to win a gift card to the restaurant.
- Red Robin Launches "The People's Burger" Competition
- Red Robin Gives Away Free Burgers to Those Named Jim
- Red Robin Ghost Pepper Burgers Tantalize Your Tastebuds
- Obamas Dine at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers for Birthday Celebrations
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Man Attempts to Eat Burger King Whopper with 1,050 Strips of Bacon
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Red Robin Launches Octoberfest Milkshake
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- The Woouf "Burger" Pouf is a Cushion for Carnivores
- Caramelized Mushroom "Meatloaf" Burgers
- "skinny" aloha chicken burgers ♥
- Chick-Pea "Fish" With Red-Pepper Sauce
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salmon Burgers With Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Red Lentil and Quinoa Veggie Burger
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")