With over 1000 stuffing recipes in our Foodista archives (yes, you read that right), there is sure to be at least a few that you will enjoy making this holiday season.
I (Amy) am particularly fond of stuffing that uses sweet and savory ingredients in the recipe. For some reason, they seem to make the turkey taste even better.
Check out this Sweet Potato Stuffing! Excellent as a side dish, I am imagining how great it is going to taste as a leftover, sliced onto a thick turkey sandwich. Delish!
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes and More Holiday Recipes with the Sweet Spud
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Double Potato Gratin
- Miniature Sweet Potato Casserole Lets Dollies Have Thanksgiving Dinner Too
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Super Sweet Potato Pie
- 5 Marvelous Mashed Potatoes
- 4 Savory Sweet Potato Sides for Thanksgiving
- Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Pumpkin scalloped sweet potatoes
- Stuffed Pumpkin
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Ginger Pumpkin Muffins
- Sweet Potato Sweet Heart
- Cornbread Stuffed Pork Chop with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli Rabe
- Egg and Sweet Potato Cups