Aren't these just lovely? Peppermint is a holiday flavor that we all have loved since childhood. These old fashioned cookies are sweet and refreshing, a perfect bite of nostalgia, that would be the nicest ending to a full meal.
Enjoy them with a cup of hot chocolate, or give them as gifts to all the foodies on your list. Anyway you look at it, this recipe has stood the test of time.
Would you like to keep that peppermint love going? Try a couple of these awesome recipes, from the Foodista archives:
- Homemade Gifts: Peppermint Millionaire Shortbread
- Best Ever Cookie Decorating Tutorial
- Quick and Easy: Peppermint Sugar Cookies With Chocolate Drizzle
- Fabulous Cherry Pie In a Jar
- Homemade Gifts: Old Fashioned Scones
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling