Thanksgiving is about the feast; however, it takes time to make the turkey and all the sides. Appetizers keep your friends and family members hunger at bay until all the components of the meal are complete. This goat cheese and cranberry ball from Mother Rimmy is a sweet and savory appetizer that will satisfy everyone. Goat cheese is combined with dried cranberries and chopped walnuts (what could be easier?). Serve this cheese ball with plenty of cracked pepper crackers.
11 ounces goat cheese
1 tablespoon rosemary, finely minced
3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, finely minced in a food processor
1/2 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
1. Break up goat cheese.
2. Mix walnuts, rosemary and cranberries. Take half the mixture and mix it into the goat cheese.
3. Mold the goat cheese into a ball and roll in the remaining walnut mixture to coat. Chill for 30 minutes to firm up the cheese ball.
4. Serve with your favorite baked crackers.
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Cranberry Kumquat Relish
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Sourdough Stuffing with Sage, Sausage and Apples
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- Pear, Goat Cheese and Spinach Salad with Warm Maple-Bacon Dressing
- Chavrie Fresh Goat Cheese With Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
- Goat Cheese Rolled In Dried Cranberries
- Arugula and Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Cranberry, Glazed Walnut, Orange, Avocado and Blue Cheese Salad
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
- Vegan Ranch Cheese Ball