Thanksgiving is about the feast; however, it takes time to make the turkey and all the sides. Appetizers keep your friends and family members hunger at bay until all the components of the meal are complete. This goat cheese and cranberry ball from Mother Rimmy is a sweet and savory appetizer that will satisfy everyone. Goat cheese is combined with dried cranberries and chopped walnuts (what could be easier?). Serve this cheese ball with plenty of cracked pepper crackers.
11 ounces goat cheese
1 tablespoon rosemary, finely minced
3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, finely minced in a food processor
1/2 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
1. Break up goat cheese.
2. Mix walnuts, rosemary and cranberries. Take half the mixture and mix it into the goat cheese.
3. Mold the goat cheese into a ball and roll in the remaining walnut mixture to coat. Chill for 30 minutes to firm up the cheese ball.
4. Serve with your favorite baked crackers.
- The Ultimate Whole Cranberry Raspberry Sauce for the Holidays
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Cranberry Kumquat Relish
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- Green Beans with Cranberries, Almonds, and Goat Cheese in a Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade
- Arugula and Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Vegan Ranch Cheese Ball
- Cranberry, Glazed Walnut, Orange, Avocado and Blue Cheese Salad
- Pear, Goat Cheese and Spinach Salad with Warm Maple-Bacon Dressing
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce