Donald Trump's Las Vegas restaurant, Trump Steaks, has failed its health inspection after receiving 51 violations.
Of the violations, the health inspector found caviar that was a month old, expired yogurt, unlabeled food, and food that wasn't stored properly. The health district even reported finding duck that was dated in June, two-week-old tomato sauce and expired black bean chili. They even found that the freezer was faulty and growing icicles and the restaurant hadn't properly thawed out raw tuna.
Trump Steaks has been shut down for the time being while they fix some of their violations.
- Jon Stewart Roasts Donald Trump's Pizza Choice
- Melania Trump's Energy-Boosting Smoothie
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- Donald Trump Apparently Serious About Wine
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- Worker Films Mouse in Big Mac Buns
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Beach Boys Riding Celebrity Restaurant Craze
- Eva Longoria Shuts Down SHe Nightclub
- Never Fail Chocolate Cake
- No Fail Pie Crust
- Never Fail Crisco Pie Crust
- Lubavitcher No Fail Challah Bread
- No-Fail Fudge
- No Fail White Chocolate Chunk and Macadamia Cookies
- Aunt Ella's Never Fail Pie Crust
- Never Fail Pumpkin Muffins
- No Fail Black Beans and Rice Garnished with Crispy Baked Plantain Chips
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache