Pumpkins are tasty, healthy, and seasonal eating. They are also NOT just for pies! Make any one of these 5 recipes, and leave the pies to the apples.
We encourage you to purchase pie pumpkins now, while they are really inexpensive. Store them whole, in a cool place, or cook them and freeze the puree for year round enjoyment.
Finally, substitute any rich, winter squash for the pumpkin in any of these recipes.
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- 5 Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- 5 Ridiculously Tasty Gluten Free Cabbage Recipes
- 3 Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Pancake Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- 3 Tasty Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- 5 Savory Pumpkin Recipes to Love