For those who haven't had the chance to visit Japan in the winter time, then you're missing out on the pleasure of trying the Gracoro burger from McDonald's. Known as the "McRib of Japan," the Gracoro burger is a gratin korokke filled with white sauced macaroni and shrimp instead of a meat patty. On a bed of cabbage, the Gracoro burger also has had other reincarnations, including one with tomato sauce, and this year, a demi-glace and slice of cheddar cheese.
Recently, McDonald's Asian branches saw the limited release of Twister Fries.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Kids Freak Out Over SpongeBob SquarePants in McDonald's Japan Ad
- McDonald's China's Black and White Burgers are a Political Statement
- McDonald's Veal Burger Released for Swiss Weeks Promo
- McDonald's English Pub Burger Tested in Illinois
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- Cameroonian Couscous À La Japonaise
- Beef Korokke
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- Sophie's Burger With Sweet Potatoes Fries
- Oat N' Turkey Burgers
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Athlete's Palate ~ Turkey Burger W/vegetables~
- Sophie's Spiced Bean Burgers
- Sophie's Gluten Free Chicken Burgers
- The Gourmet Butcher's Fancy Burgers (Grind It Yourself)