Downtown Cookie Co. has managed to create the ultimate Thanksgiving treat with their stuffing cookies. The NYC bakery's Cookie of the Month is made with Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing and sweetened with cranberries and cinnamon. Recommended to be enjoyed with a glass of hot apple cider, these stuffing cookies are a unique twist on a classic side.
For another unique stuffing sweet, check out cupcake stuffing.
- "RIP Diet" Cupcakes are Hilarious Halloween Treats
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gruesome Blood Splatter Cookies
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Vampire Cookies Will Have You Begging to Take a Bite
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed