Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino has filed a lawsuit against Devotion Spirits, a liquor company he once endorsed. The Jersey Shore star says the company, which makes protein-infused vodka, did not follow-through with their contractual obligations.
The Situation said he had 8% ownership of the company but was promised another 2% after endorsing the company for year, which he says never happened. After endorsing Devotion Spirits for two years, they were supposed to give The Situation a $400,000 buy back option for the shares he owned, which he says he never received.
Now, the reality star says he should be given a 10% share in the company, which apparently amounts to $5 million.
- The Situation Gets Sued by Vodka Company
- The Situation Launches a Lollipop
- The Situation Promotes Protein Vodka
- The Situation Doesn't Like the Food in Rehab
- Kardashians in Trouble Over QuickTrim Lawsuit
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- Jay-Z Sues 40/40 Chef
- Wahlberg Brothers Sue Wahlburgers Manager
- Pharrell Williams Sues Diageo North America for Failed Qream Liquor Deal
- Diner Sues Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Baby Carrots With Grand Marnier
- White Lady Cocktail
- Amaretto Tiramisu
- Jolly Jumper Cocktail
- Classic Mai Tai
- Sicilian Blood Orange Liquor - Arancello
- 4th of July RASPBERRY, WHITE & BLUEBERRY FARM TO TABLE Cocktail From Harvest Spirits
- Harvest Spirits’ Seersucker Sling Labor Day Cocktail
- Banana Rum Cake w/ Caramel Sauce