Being a vegetarian can yield some interesting recipes; for instance, the Veggieducken.
The perfect way to avoid "vegan mock meats," the Veggieducken is a giant squash that is filled with onions, bell peppers, leeks and spices such as parsley and sage. If you're feeling creative, fill it with as many different veggies as you'd like. Check out the full recipe here.
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Stuffed Pumpkin
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Pear and Apple Crumble
- Vegetarian Loaf
- Cranberry Hibiscus Sauce
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Mini Spiced Apple Tarts with Chocolate
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.