Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri Cruise are constantly seen dining out and Holmes admits there is a very good reason for that -- she is a horrible cook.
"Me in the kitchen is a comedy," Holmes said. "But it's heartbreaking for me going through it... But for others, they probably think it's really funny, because all the pans are out, and I get frustrated, and suddenly it's burning."
Now, all those trips to cupcake bakeries, ice cream parlors and fancy restaurants are starting to make sense.
- Did Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Fight About the Scientology Diet?
- The Katie Holmes Diet
- Kim Kardashian is 'a Terrible Eater'
- Guests Treated to Comfort Food at Katy Perry's Birthday Party
- The Tom Cruise Fishy Mission Impossible Diet
- Lawyers For Jailed IMF Chief: 'The Food Is Terrible'
- Guy Fieri Partners with Carnival Cruise Lines
- Windstar Cruises Adds Chef Fabio Viviani to Signature Host Roster
- Tom Cruise and Family Make Breakfast Together on Christmas Morning
- The Cupcake Corset Dress Lets You Channel Katy Perry
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Katie's Unforgettable Salsa
- Katy's Guacamole
- Katie's Fish Tacos
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken