In our home, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving, without this delightful recipe for winter squash braided bread. I think it's as much fun to make as it is to eat.
This started out as an experiment to learn to braid loaves of bread, and over the years, I have tried all sorts of vegetable puree in it. Try it with pumpkin or carrot as well as winter squash. Anything that will puree up silky smooth, can be used.
If you have any leftovers, use them as the perfect slices for leftover turkey sandwiches.
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- Squash Braided Bread
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Must Try Apple Cider Roasted Carrots with Rosemary
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- Roasted Honey Bacon Sriracha Brussel Sprouts and Other Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
- Fall Comfort: Sausage and Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash