With all the red carpet time that turkey gets, it is easy to forget that there are some pretty strong supporting roles on the table as well.
Mashed potatoes come standard with most Thanksgiving menus. They make the perfect cradle for the rich, silky gravy, work as a heavenly foil for sticking all the flavors together on your fork, and you you haven't lived until you add a puff of mashed potatoes to your late night turkey sandwich.
Having convinced you of the importance of the spud, check out some of the luscious ways to flavor them up!
- Holiday Basics: Brined and Roasted Turkey
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Herbed Mashed Potatoes
- Must-Have Mashed Potatoes with Parsley
- 5 Marvelous Mashed Potatoes
- Foodista's Tips For Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Back to the Basics: Paleo Margarita
- Cooking Basics: How To Cook The Perfect Ham
- Cooking Basics: Jacques Pepin Makes The Perfect Omelet