Japanese confectionery company, Meiji, has created a cheesy chocolate bar. The blend is referred to as "Premium White," made of white cheese and white chocolate blended together. Meiji is already known for unusual flavors, with their Mushroom Mountain Grape, Chocolate Fruit Gummies and Bourbon Chocolate Every Burger.
Would you dare to try this confection?
- Poppy Swap Crush: Fire Mountain Cocoa
- Scented Gummi Bear Earbuds Add Aroma to Your Ears
- Gummylamps Are Squeezable Gummy Bear Lights
- Dessert-Inspired False Eyelashes Are Confectionery Cosmetics
- The Oyster Cake by Flour Power Confectionery is a Deceptive Dessert
- Gummy Ear Wax Candy is a Disturbingly Delicious Confection
- Gummy Shot Glasses Make Any Shot a Jello Shot
- How To Make An Amazing Gummy Rainbow Cake
- I Love You More Than Cheese Postcards Express Your Feelings in a Cheesy Way
- Caramel Coated Cheetos are a Sweet Cheesy Snack