Japanese jewelry store, i-primo, and Cold Stone Creamery have paired together to come up with a cool way to propose. Their Christmas cake is a blend of tradition and creamy goodness; typically Japanese families enjoy strawberry shortcake for the holiday, but this version is a twist, made entirely of ice cream. Placed in the center is the diamond ring box as well as a voucher for any type of ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery.
But if you're looking for a unique way to propose, the offer is only available to the first 100 who purchase an engagement ring.
For another food-filled engagement idea, check out the Pizza Hut Proposal Package.
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- 5 Ridiculously Unhealthy Fast Food Choices
- Cold Stone Puts Expansion Plans On Ice
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe