Quentin and Thomas, two French graphic designers, have created the ultimate homage to creative burgers with their website Fat & Furious Burger. The duo started creating random concoctions to avoid boredom with traditional lunches and it has led to creations such as the Hello Kitty burger, as well as a gold leafed tribute to James Bond (pictured above).
What makes this art so awesome? All their pieces are edible. For even more meaty masterpieces, check out Gangster Burger's menu.
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- New James Bond Cocktail Introduced in "007 Carte Blanche"
- BurgerMonday Gets 24 Artists to Create Burger Placemat Art for Pop-Up Dinner
- The Bigger Mac Cushion is a Squishy Burger Prop
- Neon Papercraft Burger is a Meticulous Masterpiece
- Fat Guy's Peanut Butter Bacon Burger is a Combination of Two Classics
- Top 10 Foodista Posts of February 2012
- Crayums Ketchup and Mustard Color Your Burgers
- This Furious Fowl Cake for Threadcakes Takes Angry Birds to Hyperrealistic Heights
- Furious Pete Eats an Entire Jar of Nutella