Creative baker Stef of Cupcake Project has come up with a way for those to stick to their liquid diets this season with her drinkable apple pie. The concoction calls for a homemade pie crust biscotti that's perfect to dip with a steaming cup of apple cider. Check out her full recipe for pie crust biscotti here and serve them this weekend.
For another decadent way to enjoy dessert this Thanksgiving, check out Stef's recipe for cupcake stuffing.
- Last Minute DIY Apple Candle Holders
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Halloween Rum Cocktail: Apple of My Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- GF Halloween Haunted Gingerbread Houses
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Apple Pie