Lady Gaga teamed up with director Terry Richardson for her latest music video, "Cake Like Gaga." Since both love to embrace all things bizarre, it seems only fitting that Richardson direct Gaga clad in lingerie while rolling around in a giant cake on the floor (the song is called "Cake Like Gaga" after all...).
Aside from the whole cake bit, Gaga also takes a bath with two other women and dances in her underwear in front of a mirror.
"The real CAKE isn't HAVING what you want, it's DOING what you want," Gaga tweeted with a teaser for the music video, which you can see below!
- Cheerios: Lady Gaga "Marry the Night" Music Video is Fine With Us!
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- This Life-Size Lady Gaga Cake Celebrates Mother Monster
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga to Release Healthy Drinking Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Entourage Causes a Bacon Bonanza at ITV Studios
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga Pays $13,000 For Charity Dinner