Mega condiment brand, Heinz Ketchup, is offering this Cyber Monday its U.S. Facebook fans with an enticing offer to purchase their limited edition Tomato Ketchup Blended with Real Jalapeno. Fans can purchase the product from November 26 to December 7, as part of Heinz's "12 Days of Jalapeno Ketchup" marketing campaign.
But if you miss out on getting your hands on a bottle, don't fret; the product will be on select store shelves (including Walmart and Target) for a mere $2.49 for a brief time.
Last year, Heinz released their Tomato Ketchup Blended with Balsamic Vinegar in the same manner.
- Gingerbread Oreos are a Holiday Cookie Treat
- Special Tea Blend Just For Mom
- Heinz Ketchup
- Heinz Launches Upscale Balsamic Ketchup
- McDonald's is Dropping Heinz Ketchup in Restaurants Worldwide
- Jamie Oliver's Flavour Shaker
- Commemorate The Royal Wedding with Macallan
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- Nestle Crunch Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookie is a Limited-Edition Treat
- Jean Paul Gaultier Designs Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles