Apparently Brad Pitt has gained a few pounds and his partner Angelina Jolie is not having it. According to the rumor mill, Angie wants Brad to go on a diet to shed the extra weight.
Brad reportedly gained the weight while spending 18 months in the UK, where he picked up some bad eating habits by constantly indulging in foods like pies, baked beans, chips, Turkey Twizzlers and pre-made meals.
"Brad's been putting on a few extra pounds, he's got flab around his waist," a source said. "Angie is trying to shame him into getting back in shape by grabbing his love handles and laughing at his pot belly."
The source added that Brad, 49, is a big fan of cooking shows and can watch them for hours.
"He'll slouch in front of the TV for hours at a time watching the Food Network. He only moves to make himself a plate of sandwiches which he'll often wash down with a couple of beers."
Brad apparently also became a big fan of English chocolate bars like Crunchie and Flakes.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Spotted at McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Celebrate Premiere With Prosecco and Appetizers
- Angelina Jolie: Kids Want Me to Marry Brad Just to Have a Big Cake
- Angelina Jolie Hires Jamie Oliver for Wedding Weight Gain
- Jamie Oliver Wants Brad Pitt to Play Him in Upcoming Movie
- Angelina Jolie has an Inconsistent Diet
- Angelina Jolie Rumored to be on 600 Calories a Day
- Angelina Jolie Talks Family Dinner and Cooking Turkey
- Is Angelina Jolie Starving Herself to Make a Socioeconomic Statement?
- Experts Weigh-in on Angelina Jolie's Diet
- Do you want to gain ripped and lean muscles?
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Angelina's Fried Vegetables
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Soda Brad
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE
- Arugula, Avocado & Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- Boost up energy level and gain muscles
- Boost up energy level and gain muscles!