When the cook enters the kitchen on Thanksgiving morning, he or she really isn't thinking about making a full on breakfast! Check out this wonderful recipe for cinnamon rolls that are started in the bread machine.
Break out your machine tonight, and set it to complete it's dough cycle when you get up in the morning. You can have a tray of these amazing rolls waiting for the rest of the family as they are drawn to the kitchen by the sweet, cinnamon scent. . You really ARE the cooking RockStar.
- So Simple: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Must Have Thanksgiving Side: Pumpkin Thyme Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Fall Favorites: Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Over The Top Pancetta Pumpkin Fritters With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- How to Make Fresh Cloverleaf Rolls: A Video
- Sunday Baking: Pumpkin Thyme Rolls
- To Die For - Butter Rolls In The Bread Machine