When the cook enters the kitchen on Thanksgiving morning, he or she really isn't thinking about making a full on breakfast! Check out this wonderful recipe for cinnamon rolls that are started in the bread machine.
Break out your machine tonight, and set it to complete it's dough cycle when you get up in the morning. You can have a tray of these amazing rolls waiting for the rest of the family as they are drawn to the kitchen by the sweet, cinnamon scent. . You really ARE the cooking RockStar.
- 4 Scary Spider Sweets for Halloween
- So Simple: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Must Have Thanksgiving Side: Pumpkin Thyme Rolls
- Thanksgiving Sides You Will Love to Share
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Fall Favorites: Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- How to Avoid Making Mushy Stuffing
- Over The Top Pancetta Pumpkin Fritters With Cinnamon Whipped Cream